New Home Construction
There is nothing more gratifying building a new home that provides a family many years of enjoyment and memories. It is why we are in the “home” business and not in the “house” business. Specializing in custom home construction under $500,000, we have built hundreds of homes of varying styles and budgets.
Our expertise and over 25 years of experience allows us to ensure that we set the appropriate expectations, never over-promising and always completing our work in a timely manner. Whether using your existing home designs, working from stock plans, or working with you to custom design your home, we listen and we collaborate. The same high level of care and attention is applied during the design process as is throughout all phases of construction.
- We are meticulous in aspects of home design from space planning and interior finishes to electrical, HVAC and exterior finishes and landscaping.
- We provide an initial cost assessment that is finalized collaboratively with a project schedule that outlines all major milestones.
- Together, we ensure your budget requirements are met, while also fulfilling all you have envisioned for your home.
Phases of construction:
- Pre-Construction Phase: Develop plans, pricing, specifications, building site and financing. This is the time where clients provide all necessary requests and add-ons to their home and any adjustments to pricing is made. The contract is finalized.
- Construction Phase: Financing is complete, plans are drawn and specifications and allowances have all been agreed. Most importantly is an agreed upon time of completion. We work closely with homeowners to ensure all finish selections are verified.The home is completed and landscaped as agreed upon.
- Post-Construction Phase: Provide Certificate of Occupancy (governing authority’s certification that building meets NC Building Code and zoning compliance and gives permission to live in the home) and1-year warranty.
Our focus is on producing a quality product timely and reliably with efficiency and to the highest standards. We stay connected with you throughout the entire building process and extend the lines of communication beyond project completion. We want long-term relationships and referrals and the only the way to make that happen is to meet and exceed your expectations.